SCHOOL PARTICULARS AS REQUIRED BY CBSE
1. Progressive English School, Wadihuda, P.O.Payangadi, Taluk-Payyanur, District-Kannur(i) Email : email@example.com (ii) Telephones : 0497-2873587
2. Status of Affiliation : Affiliated to central Board of Secondary Education(i) Affiliation No. 930127 (ii) Affiliation with the Board since : 1995 (iii) Extension of affiliation up to : March 31, 2020 (Applied for Extension of affiliation)
3. Infrastructure Details:
|Room||Number||Length (in ft.)||Breadth (in ft.)|
|Composite Science Lab||1||-||-|
|Computer Science Lab||1||12||6|
4. Class wise strength of Students:
|L K G||77||52||129|
|U K G||85||67||152|
5. Fee Structure:
|Class||I Term||II Term||III Term|
|Play School||Rs 14,000 /-||6,000 /-||6,000 /-|
|LKG||Rs 13,750 /-||7,600 /-||----|
|I||14,360 /-||4,660 /-||4,510 /-|
|II||14,425 /-||4,725 /-||4,575 /-|
|III||14,810 /-||5,110 /-||4,960 /-|
|IV||14,810 /-||5,110 /-||4,960 /-|
|V||14,950 /-||5.250 /-||5,100 /-|
|VI||16,440 /-||5,740 /-||5,590 /-|
|VII||16,555 /-||5,855 /-||5,705 /-|
|VIII||16,610 /-||5,910 /-||5,760 /-|
|IX||18,135 /-||6,435 /-||6,285 /-|
|X||18,135 /-||6,435 /-||6,285 /-|
|XI-COM||16,325 /-||6,625 /-||6,475 /-|
|XI-SC||17,960 /-||8,260 /-||8,110 /-|
|XII-COM||16,325 /-||6,625 /-||6,475 /-|
|XII-SC||17,960 /-||8,260 /-||8,110 /-|
6. Academic Calendar 2018-19:
|JUNE 13 - 17||IDUL FITHR HOLIDAYS|
|JUNE 23- 28||PERIODIC TEST 1|
|AUGUST 08, 09||WORK EXPERIENCEFEST|
|Aug-11||KARKKADAKA VAVU- HOLIDAY|
|Aug-15||INDEPENDENCE DAY - HOLIDAY|
|AUGUST 19-28||AUTUMN BREAK|
|Aug-27||SREE NARAYANA GURU JAYANTHI-HOLIDAY|
|Aug-28||AYYANKALI JAYANTHI - HOLIDAY|
|Sep-02||SREE KRISHNA JAYATHI - HOLIDAY|
|Sep-21||SREE NARAYANA GURU SAMADHI-HOLIDAY|
|SEPTEMBER 26, 27||FOOTBALL TOURNAMENTS|
|OCTOBER 04 - 16||HALF YEARLY EXAMINATION|
|DECEMBER 17-22||PERIODIC TEST - 2|
|DECEMBER 23-31||WINTER BREAK (CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS)|
|MARCH 18-28||YEARLY EXAMINATION|
|Mar-31||SCHOOL CLOSES FOR SUMMER VACATION|
7: School Managing Committee:
|#||NAME||FATHER/SPOUSE NAME||DESIGNATION IN SMC||PHONE OFFICE||MOBILE||OCCUPATION WITH ADDRESS||RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS|
|1||Mr. S A P ABDUSSALAM||P O P ABDULLAH HAJI||CHAIRMAN||7025280177||9447643994||MANAGING DIRECTOR, WADIHUDA GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS||MARWA , ERIPRAM , P.O.MADAYI, KANNUR-670304|
|2||Mrs.SUJITHRA R||E K RAMAKRISHNAN||MEMBER SECRETARY||4972871513||7025280179||PRINCIPAL PROGRESSIVE ENGLISH SCHOOL P O PAYANGADI||SREE NARAYANALAYAM ADUTHILA P O PAYANGADI 670303|
|3||Mr. MUHAMMED SAJID P K||A K ABDUL KHADER||MEMBER||7025280187||9446706868||ACADEMIC DIRECTOR OF WADIHUDA GROUP OFINSTITUTIONS||MEHFIL, MOTTAMBRAM, P.O. MADAYI , KANNUR -670304|
|4||Mr. FAROOK USMAN||USMAN N||MEMBER||7025280188||9895978400||DIRECTOR ADMINISTRATION AND FINANCE, WADIHUDA||BUSHRA MAHAL, KOYAPPARA, P O KUNHIMANGALAM, KANNUR|
|5||Mrs. HASEENA V K||NASEEM K P||MEMBER||9995181652||9995181652||HOUSE WIFE, GRACE MOTTAMBRAM P.O.MADAYI KANNUR 670304||GRACE MOTTAMBRAM P.O.MADAYI KANNUR 670304|
|6||Mr. NAZEER M||EBRAHIM KUTTY E||MEMBER||9447074917||9447074917||BUSINESS MAILANCHIKKAL MARAKKAVALAPPIL P O PAYANGADI||MAILANCHIKKAL MARAKKAVALAPPIL P O PAYANGADI|
|7||Mrs. ROOPA O P||MOHANAN P P||MEMBER||4972873587||8547961922||TEACHER PROGRESSIVE ENGLISH SCHOOL P O PAYANGADI||SREERAGH ALAVI (P.O) PUTHIYAPPARAMBA KANNUR-670358|
|8||Mr. YAHIYA V U||P K UMMER||MEMBER||4972873587||7025280178||VICE PRINCIPAL PROGRESSIVE ENGLISH SCHOOL WADIHUDA||ANUGRAHA SHANTHI GIRI CHAPPARAPADAV (P.O) KANNUR|
|9||Mr. ABDUL MAJEED P||ALI A||MEMBER||9446646294||9495546294||TEACHER , GOVT HIGH SCHOOL, TRIKKARIPUR||FAREEDA NIVAS, N/R GRAMIN VAYANASALA, P.O.MATTOOL|
|10||Mrs. KHADEEJA S V P||ABDUL KHADER T V||MEMBER||4972844725||9447936964||TEACHER, MRUP SCHOOL MATTOOL||LOVE DALE, MUTTAM, P.O.VENGARA, KANNUR-670304|
|11||Dr. RANI S D||MANI LAL||MEMBER||4972805063||9562041363||PRINCIPAL KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA EDAT PAYYANNUR-671314||PRINCIPAL QUARTERS KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA PAYYANNUR-671314|
|12||Mr. MURALIDHARAN T||Late NEELAKANDAN T||MEMBER||4985224000||9446011714||PRINCIPAL KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA EZHIMALA||N/R-KORAN PEEDIKA PARIYARAM KANNUR|
|13||Mrs. SAJIDA P T P||V K ABDULLA||MEMBER||9895493943||9895493943||HOUSE WIFE, THANAL, P.O.VELLUR, PALATHARA, KANNUR-670307||THANAL, P.O.VELLUR, PALATHARA, KANNUR-670307|
|14||Mrs. SHAREEFA HARIS||M V C MOIDEEN||MEMBER||9961417107||9961417107||HOUSE WIFE, SANTHWANAM, N/R-OLD JTS ERIPURAM, P.O.PAYANGADI||SANTHWANAM, N/R-OLD JTS ERIPURAM, P.O.PAYANGADI|
|15||Mrs. JAMEELA||MAMU PALASSERI||MEMBER||4985201374||9947735114||TEACHER, LATHEEFIYA ARABIC COLLEGE, PERUMBA||AMINA MANZIL, P.O.PAYANGADI (RS), KANNUR-670358|
8. Annual Report 2017-18
As we share the yearly updates of our activities, we take the modesty to say that we did our best. We are proud of our students and teachers who strive hard to achieve beyond expectations. Presenting a brief report of last year activities. Our students of X & XII, 2016-2017 batches appeared for Board examinations, passed out in flying colours with 100% results. They were awarded and honoured by our guests of honourMr.IbrahimVengara and Mr. AthulJanardhanan IAS at the award ceremony progressive feat. In the beginning of the academic year, all activity clubs were inaugurated by well-known personalities. Ms.V.Lisii Mathew (Professor Kaladi University, Dr.K.Madhusoodhanan (Head of the Department,CUSAT), Mr.K.K.RVengara (Artist), Dr.MohammedRazik (Associate professor of Management, Abudabi University), Mr.Raghu (RtdH.M.Naduvil HS), Dr.Jayapal. (Assistant Professor, Kannur University) inaugurated the Literary, Science, English, Maths and Social clubs respectively. Important Days like Independence Day, Children’s Day, Teachers Day, Hindi Day, Keralappiravi Day, Ganit Day, World Environment Day, Reading week, Onam, Eid etc. were celebrated in the school emphasizing their due importance Staying updated is the key to success in any field, especially in the field of education. Our teachers strive to stay updated by attending 2017-2018 workshops and various training programmes as mentioned below.
- An orientation class on CBSE New Assessment Scheme.
- ICT enabled classroom learning organised by Vidya Council for Education
- Subject wise workshops for teachers highlighting the emerging trends in education
A number of programs focusing student enrichment were held to ensure all round development of students.
- A two day motivation class ‘Fly High’ for class X students by RC’s Child Development.
- A Wireless Robotic Workshop was held for the students by IIT Hyderabad.
- Participation in shaasthrayan-2017, a science expo
- Arabic Calligraphy workshop by Mr. KhaleelullahChemnad.
- Mind mapping coaching for class X students by Mr.Musthafa
- Interaction with XII students by Dr.KarlenaGriffithssekoh.
- Swimming coaching for students of classes V to X
- Our students participated in the attempt to get in to the Guinness book of World Records as the largest human image of capsule organised by Calicut Institutions. The campaign against over usage of drugs by creating largest human image of capsule and entered into Guinness Book of World Records. We would like to remember with gratitude, the support rendered by Calicut Institutions. School conducted election for the school students council with a touch of authentic election process. Elected members made their commitment with the oath taking ceremony in the presence of Mr.P.K .Sudhakaran,C I of police. In a bid to provide platform for unveiling the hidden talents, arts day was held. The programme was inaugurated by Mr.HakeemPulpatta, Our students proved their excellence by participating in VidyaSahodaya State Kalolstav -2017. Kids Fest, Category one, our school was the first runner up, over all third position in category four. In VidyaSahodaya Synergy, Our students won third position in category three, first position in category four and over all third position. Annual sports meet was inaugurated by Mr.CharlsonEzhimala. Our students participated in the Sahodaya Athletic Meet -2017, bagged second Runners up in 20th CBSE Interschool Volley ball championship, First Runners up in North Kerala Sahodaya volleyball tournament. Our students participated in the various competitive exams and bagged ranks in the VTSE, Majlis primary, secondary, &Hikma Talent Search Exams To encourage the spirit of compassion, our students paid a visit to Aralam Farm Badal School and MINAR, pain and palliative wing and distributed food, medicine, clothes etc. We have also co-operated with arrangement to collect the unused medicine at home from the students and to be distributed to the needy. RakthaDhanaSandeshaYathra was inaugurated in our school to create awareness on blood donation. Progressive Silver Jubilee celebrations declaration was done in the state seminar on Indian Economy held in the month of August. Various programs that marked the silver jubilee celebrations like KavyaSangeethaVirunnu held on November 1st. An Interschool Vollyball Championship was held on November 30, Arabic Seminar was organised on 16th December, Many students from different institutions participated in Inter school Essay Writing competition and a health-social survey was conducted nearby village. Progressive Carnival was held on 30th &31st December. Science Exhibition, Quran Exhibition, Book Stalls, Photography Gallery. Calligraphy Exhibition and Coins - Stamps Exhibition, Antique Exhibition, Vision test, Dental Camp, Health check up, Blood Donation Awareness camp and Blood Grouping, Pudding and Payasam making Competition, Canvas Painting contest, Arts and Crafts Exhibitions, Medical Science Stall were added attraction to the carnival. Progressive Alumni Meet held on 13th January. Inter institution competitions for the staff of Wadihuda Group of institution was also conducted as a part of celebrations. Before concluding this report, I thank God for the blessings. May I take this opportunity to express my deepest gratitude to the management, teaching and non –teaching staff, parents, students and well-wishers for the whole hearted co-operation. May God bless our efforts.
I, A. MOHAMMED KUNHI, Son of Ibrahim Kutty, age 66 years, Secretary of TA’ALEEMUL ISLAM TRUST, WADIHUDA. P.O.PAYANGADI running the PROGRESSIVE ENGLISH SCHOOL-WADIHUDA, PAYANGADI do hereby solemnly affirm and sincerely state as follows:
1. That TA’ALEEMUL ISLAM TRUST, WADIHUDA. P.O.PAYANGADI is a registered trust under the Indian Trust Act Vide registration No: 13/95/ IV of S R O Kannur.
2. That TA’ALEEMUL ISLAM TRUST, WADIHUDA. P.O.PAYANGADI is of Non- Proprietary Character.
3. That the school is being run as a community service and not as a business and that commercialization does not take place in the school in any manner whatsoever.
4. That no part of income from the institution is being and will be diverted to any individual in the trust / School management Committee or to any other person/ entity. The saving, if any, after meeting the recurring and non-recurring expenditure and contributions to developmental, Depreciation and contingency funds, will be further utilized for promoting the school and extending the cause of education in the same school only.
5. That school is not paying any charges towards using name, motto, logo or any other non-academic activities to any other institution, organization or body.
6. That the school will not open classes under CBSE pattern particularly class IX/X/XI/XII and will not use CBSE name in any manner without obtaining affiliation.
7. That the Principal and Correspondent / manager of the school have individually gone through the provisions contained in the affiliation & examination byelaws and the circulars issued by the Board from time to time. The school undertakes to abide by the provisions contained in the affiliation & examination byelaws, directions issued from time to time and the law of the land.
8. That the school will ensure compliance of all statutory requirements like EPF, ESI and Labour Laws etc. with respect to the school and staff of the school.
9. That the school will ensure that the building Safety, Fire safety, water Safety, Health and Hygiene certificates are being issued or renewed by the concerned municipals or state authorities from time to time as per the prescribed term.
10. That the school will ensure that all required infrastructure is available with the school before starting classes.
11. That the school will ensure that sufficient number of qualified teachers as per the provision contained in affiliation bye-laws are available with the school before starting classes.
12. That the school will follow the provisions related to fee contained in affiliation bye-laws and will disclose the details of the fee to the students / parents every year before start of session without resorting to any hidden charges in the heads of the fee.
13. That the school will not coerce any student / parent to buy books / stationary / uniform from any particular shop.
14. That the school shall strive to make efforts for conservation of environment.
15. That the school will ensure that the school fulfills all essential requirement before applying for affiliation and will fulfill all other conditions post affiliation and comply with all the general rules as given in the affiliation byelaws or notified from to time.
That in case affiliation has been with certain conditions, the school will not start CBSE pattern classes without submitting a certificate / affidavit to the effect that the school has complied with all the conditions imposed by CBSE and the post affiliation conditions contained in affiliation byelaws along with general rules